Universal process indicator for high performance and reliability in the most demanding applications
- Accepts thermocouples J, K, T, E, N, R, S, B, Pt100, 0 to 50 mV, 0 to 5 Vdc, 0 to 10 VDC, 0...20 mA and 4...20 mA
- Programmable indicating range from -1999 to 9999
- Two relay alarms: SPST 1.5 A / 240 VAC
- Bright 14 mm display and silicone rubber keypad
- USB Interface for configuration and monitoring
Fields of application
- Universal range of applications
- Monitoring of processes in power stations
- Displaying and recording of critical process parameters
- Tank and level monitoring
The N1540 process meter by Novus was designed for the highest performance and reliability in the most demanding applications. Based on an advanced and robust hardware platform, the N1540 can be fully programmed via its front keypad or via a USB interface. The unique USB interface makes the programming task a simple one-step foolproof operation. It allows to set up several instruments with the same programming parameters with extreme ease while saving precious time.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.