Universal process indicator for high performance and reliability in the most demanding applications
- 5-digit universal display
- Inputs: Thermocouples, Pt100, voltage and current
- Operation: Via local 4-buttons or USB
- Two relay alarms: SPST 1.5 A / 240 VAC
- Dimensions: 96 x 48 x 35 mm
- Panel mounting
Fields of application
- Universal range of applications
- Monitoring of processes in power stations
- Displaying and recording of critical process parameters
- Tank and level monitoring
The N1540 process meter by Novus was designed for the highest performance and reliability in the most demanding applications. Based on an advanced and robust hardware platform, the N1540 can be fully programmed via its front keypad or via a USB interface. The unique USB interface makes the programming task a simple one-step foolproof operation. It allows to set up several instruments with the same programming parameters with extreme ease while saving precious time.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.