Capacitive Point level detection for all types of powdered and fine-grained solids in the food industry
- Type of medium: Solids
- Output type: DC-PNP
- Process pressure range: -1 to 6 bar
- Process temperature range: -20 to 80 °C
- Suitable for use in Hazardous atmospheres formed by combustible dust, zone 20
- Active build-up compensation
- Hygienic design, 3-A and EHEDG certificates and FDA-compliant
Fields of application
- Fine-grained or coarse-grained, non-fluidized bulk solids
The Nivector FTI26 is a point level switch for solids in the food industry and powder applications in all industries. The capacitance device convinces with the best build-up performance in class and a high sensitivity. All industry compliant certificates are available. In addition, the FTI26 is industry 4.0 ready with IO-Link communication.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.