Nivotester FailSafe FTL825
Vibronic level switching unit for Liquiphant FailSafe FTL80, FTL81 and FTL85
- 4 switching outputs (can be evaluated separately): 2 as safety contact Fill level in closed circuit principle for redundant output signal, 1 x signalling contact (e.g. lamp), 1 x fault signalling contact as change-over contact
- Top hat rail mounting possible
- Connection to FTL80/FTL81/FTL85
- SIL3 according to IEC61508
- Permanent self-monitoring and LIVE signal guaranteed
Fields of application
- Safety-critical plants up to SIL3 in the chemical, petrochemical and oil & gas industries
- For applications in which redundant or diverse systems are not useful or possible, long test cycles are desired or repeat tests are not possible or only possible with great effort.
- Slurry filling level indicator
The Endress+Hauser FTL825 Nivotester supplies the Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x level switch with DC voltage via a 2-wire cable. At the same time, it checks the current values (4 - 20 mA discretely) of the Liquiphant and sends a switching signal. The signal inputs of the Nivotester FTL825 are galvanically isolated from the mains and the outputs and can be ordered for safety-critical systems with up to SIL3. For industries in which redundant or diverse systems are not useful or possible.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.