Dear visitor, the current version of your browser is not supported by Visaya. Please update your browser version to access our website.
Nivotester FailSafe FTL825
Vibronic Point level switching unit for Liquiphant FailSafe FTL80, FTL81 and FTL85
Get a quotation for this product now
+49 (0)30 509 308 800
- Ambient temperature: -20 to +60°C (-4 to +140°F)
- International explosion protection certificates, overfill prevention WHG
- 4 switching outputs (can be analyzed separately): 2 as level safety contacts based on the quiescent current principle for a redundant output signal, 1 x signaling contact (e.g. lamp), 1 x fault-signaling contact as changeover contact
Fields of application
- For safety-critical systems up to SIL3 in the chemicals, petrochemicals and oil & gas industries
- For applications where redundant or diverse systems are either not recommended or not possible, the longest possible test cycles are desirable, or proof tests are either not possible or only with great difficulty and expense
The Nivotester FTL825 supplies the Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x point level switch with direct voltage via a two-wire cable. At the same time, it analyzes the current values (4-20mA discrete) of the Liquiphant and returns a switching signal. The signal inputs of the Nivotester FTL825 are galvanically isolated from the mains and the output and can be ordered Safety-critical systems up to SIL3. For industries where redundant or diverse systems are either not recommended or not possible.