Point level switch with intrinsically safe signal circuit for connection to a capacitance sensor
Input / Output
Certification / Approvals
- Input: Capacitive sensors
- Output: Up to 2x SPDT or 1x SPDT + 1x SPST relays
- Number of channels: 1 channel
- Configuration via DIP switches
- Approvals: Ex-area, WHG, SIL
Fields of application
- Transmitter with intrinsically safe signal
- Calibrating using operating keys
- Adjustable operating delay
The Nivotester FTC325 is a point level switch with intrinsically safe signal circuit for connection to a capacitance sensor. It has a compact housing for easy series mounting on a standard DIN rail in the cabinet.
We find the right product for you
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.