Level indicator with NAMUR input for connection of any NAMUR sensor
Input / Output
Certification / Approvals
- Input: NAMUR
- Output: Up to 3x SPDT + 1x SPST relays
- Number of channels: Up to 3 channels
- Configuration via DIP switches
- Approvals: Ex-area, WHG, SIL
Fields of application
- Liquid manure level indicator
- Level indicator with NAMUR input for top hat rail mounting or individual installation
The Endress+Hauser Nivotester FTL325N is an isolating switching amplifier and is used for level detection in liquid tanks and also in hazardous areas. It is suitable for overfill protection in tanks with flammable or non-flammable liquids hazardous to water. Two-point control and limit level detection. Perfect for applications in safety systems with functional safety requirements up to SIL2 according to IEC 61508 / IEC 61511 when using the Liquiphant with oscillator FEL56 or FEL58.
We find the right product for you
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.