Level indicator with intrinsically safe signal circuit for connection to Liquiphant and Soliphant sensor
- Connection of one, two or three measuring cells (1-, 2- or 3-channel devices)
- Intrinsically safe signal circuits EEx ia for trouble-free use of the sensors in hazardous areas
- Ambient temperature: -20 °C to 50 °C
- Functional safety up to SIL2 through line monitoring
Fields of application
- Slurry filling level indicator
- Level indicator with intrinsically safe signal circuit for connection to Liquiphant and Soliphant transducers
The FTL325P level indicator from Endress+Hauser is an isolating switching amplifier and is used for level limit detection in liquid tanks and solids silos, also in hazardous areas. Suitable for liquid detection in pipes, for dry-running protection of pumps and for overfill protection in tanks with flammable or non-flammable water-polluting liquids. Up to 3 measuring instruments for two-point control and level detection. Functional safety up to SIL3 according to IEC 61508 when using the Liquiphant with oscillator FEL57.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.