Intrinsically safe limit switch for connection to conductive sensors
- Input: Conductive sensors
- Output: 2x SPDT relays
- Number of channels: Up to 3 channels
- Configuration via DIP switches
- Approvals: Ex-area, WHG, SIL
Fields of application
- Overfill protection according to WHG
- Dry-run protection
- Two-point control of pumps
- Slurry filling level indicator
The Endress+Hauser Nivotester FTW325 is an intrinsically safe limit switch for connection to conductive sensors. The compact housing allows easy serial mounting on a DIN rail in the control cabinet. In addition, probes of the type Liquipoint T FTW31/32 can be connected. Multi-point detection with up to five measuring points can be achieved by using three FTW325 level testers.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.