Omnigrad T TR24
Modular RTD Thermometer for cross-sector applications with compression fitting
Input / Output
Certification / Approvals
- Measuring Principle: Pt100
- Measuring Range: -200 to 600°C (-328 to 1112 °F)
- Accuracy: Class AA acc. to IEC 60751
- Respnse Time: t90 = 5 s (depending on configuration)
- Output/ Communication Protocol: Analog output 4...20 mA, HART; PROFIBUS PA; FOUNDATION FIELDBUS
Fields of application
- Universal range of application areas
- Applicable in Food- and chemical industry
The high modular and robust thermometer Omnigrad T TR24 from Endress+hauser finds its use in several applications in almost all industries. An optional head transmitter, with all common communication protocols, makes the device ready to use with enhanced measurement accuracy and reliability compared to directly wired sensors. A variety of process connections, dimensions and materials offer flexible application possibilities.
We find the right product for you
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.