Omnigrad T TSC310
Cost efficient thermocouple sensor designed for use in many process and laboratory applications
Certification / Approvals
- Measuring Principle/ sensor type: Thermocouple type J & K
- Measuring Range: -270 to 1100 °C (-454 to 2012 °F)
- Accuracy: Class 2 acc. to IEC 60584
- Response Time (t90): 2 s
- Hazardous area approval with Intrinsic safety (Ex ia) and non-sparking (Ex nA)
Fields of application
- Machinery, laboratory equipment and plants in gaseous or liquid medium like air, water, oil, etc
The thermocouple (TC) cable probe is easy to install and provide a high operational safety due to reliable and accurate temperature measurement in common processes. The probe is specially suited to temperature measurement in machinery, laboratory equipment and plants in gaseous or liquid medium like air, water, oil, etc. Without additional thermowell the probe sheath is directly in contact with the process medium. This enables to detect rapid temperature changes fast and accurate.
We find the right product for you
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.