Omnigrad T TST187
Modular RTD thermometer with screw-in thread
- Measuring Principle: Pt100
- Measuring Range: -50 to 400 °C (-58 to 752 °F)
- Accuracy: Class A & B acc. to IEC 751
- Respnse Time: t50 = 4 s, t90 = 8 s
- Extension neck to protect the head transmitter from overheating
Fields of application
- Machine building, plant and vessel construction
- Energy and power plant technology
- Chemical industry
- Food and beverage industry
- Preferred applications are in vessels or in pipes, where requirements are short response time and mechanical strength.
Omnigrad TTST187 from Endress+Hauser is a comprehensive and common temperature measurement technology for almost all branches of industry. The thermometer is mainly used in the chemical industry but also finds its use in other branches. The device is equipped with a directly wired Pt100-sensor with 4-wire installation. A variety of process connections, immersion lengths and materials offer flexible application possibilities.
We find the right product for you
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.