Omnigrad T TST310
Cost efficient Pt100 sensor for use in many process and laboratory applications
Certification / Approvals
- Measuring Principle/ sensor type: Single or double Pt100 sensor
- Measuring Range: -200 to 600 °C (-328 to 1112 °F)
- Accuracy: Class A, B, or AA as per IEC 60751
- Response Time (t90): 5 to 18 s
- Hazardous area approval with Intrinsic safety (Ex ia) and non-sparking (Ex nA)
Fields of application
- Machinery, laboratory equipment and plants in gaseous or liquid media like air, water, oil and others
The RTD cable probe is easy to install and provide a high operational safety due to reliable and accurate temperature measurement in common processes. The probe is specially suited to temperature measurement in machinery, laboratory equipment and plants in gaseous or liquid medium like air, water, oil, etc. Without additional thermowell the probe sheath is directly in contact with the process medium. This enables the cable probe to detect rapid temperature changes fast and accurate.
We will find the right product for you
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.