Omnigrad T TST487
Modular RTD thermometer
- Measuring Principle: Pt100
- Measuring Range: -50 to 300 °C (-58 to 572 °F)
- Accuracy: Class A acc. to IEC 60751
- Respnse Time: t50 = 4 s, t90 = 8 s
- Modular design with standard terminal heads as per DIN EN 50446 and customer-specific immersion lengths
Fields of application
- Preferred applications are in vessels or in pipes, where no high process pressures and no extreme temperatures appear
The Omnigrad T TST487 thermometer from Endress+Hauser is mainly used in the chemical industry but also finds its use in other branches. Preferred applications are vessels or pipes where no high process pressures and no extreme temperatures appear. The device is equipped with a directly wired Pt100-sensor with 4-wire installation. A variety of immersion lengths offers flexible application possibilities.
We find the right product for you
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.