Thermowell for temperature sensors for use in general purpose industrial applications and processes generating medium to high stress
- Type of thermowell: Fabricated Thermowell
- Process connection: Threaded
- Material: 1.4404 (316L)
- Temperature range: -200 to 650 °C (-328 to 1202 °F)
- Max. process pressure (static): 100 bar (1450 psi)
Fields of application
- Industrial applications which generate medium to high stress
The TA535 thermowell with a hexagonal extension is employed in industrial applications which generate medium to high stress. For pipes or tanks that have threaded process connections. It can accommodate sensors with a diameter of 6 mm (0.24 in) and can also be used in combination with thermometers without a thermowell. It is available with NPT, gas and M20 connections (on thermometer and process sides).
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.