Digital pH sensor for standard applications
- Integrated Memosens glass electrode
- Temperature: ≤ 135 °C (upto 275 °F)
- Can be used at pressures up to 17 bar abs. (246 psi)
- Shaft Lengths: 120mm, 225mm
- Integrated NTC30K temperature sensor (Memosens) for effective temperature compensation; Pt100 or Pt1000 for analog sensors
Fields of application
- Long-term monitoring and limit monitoring of processes with stable process conditions: Chemical industry, Paper industry, Power plants (e.g. flue gas washers, boiler feed water) and Incineration plants
- Water treatment: Drinking water, Cooling water and Well water
- With ATEX, FM, CSA approval for use in hazardous areas
The Orbisint CPS11D is the all-rounder digital pH sensor for process and environmental technology. It measures reliably even in highly alkaline media or hazardous areas. Designed for low maintenance and a long operating life, the electrode offers you best value for money. Thanks to Memosens digital technology, CPS11D combines maximum process and data integrity with simple operation. It resists corrosion and moisture, enables lab calibration and facilitates predictive maintenance.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.