Dear visitor, the current version of your browser is not supported by Visaya. Please update your browser version to access our website.
Digital glass electrode redox sensor (ORP) for water treatment applications
- Adjustable sensor length: 120, 225 and 360 mm
- Process temperature: up to135 °C/ 275 °F
- Process pressure: up to 16 bar/ 232 psi
- Measuring range: -1500 ... 1500 mV redox potential
Fields of application
- Chemical industry
- Paper industry
- Power plants (e.g. flue gas washers)
- Incineration plants
- Water and waste water
The Orbisint CPS12D by Endress+Hauser is the digital all-rounder for process and environment technology. It measures reliably and accurately even in hazardous areas. Designed for low maintenance and a long operating life, the electrode offers you best value for money. Thanks to Memosens digital technology, CPS12D combines maximum process and data integrity with simple operation. It resists corrosion and moisture, enables lab calibration and facilitates predictive maintenance.