Digital glass electrode redox sensor (ORP) for water treatment applications
- Measuring range: -1500 to 1500 mV redox potential
- Suitable for harsh applications: Process glass for highly alkaline media and pressure-stable up to 16 bar (232 psi)
- Large, dirt-repellent PTFE ring diaphragm benifits with low maintenance
- Adjustable sensor length: 120, 225 and 360 mm
- Suitable to use in hazardous areas
Fields of application
- Chemical industry
- Paper industry
- Power plants (e.g. flue gas washers)
- Incineration plants
- Water and waste water
The Orbisint CPS12D digital glass electrode from Endress+Hauser is designed for process and environmental technology. It measures reliably and accurately even in hazardous areas. Designed for low maintenance and long operating life, the electrode offers you the best value for money. Thanks to Memosens digital technology, CPS12D combines maximum process and data integrity with simple operation. It resists corrosion and moisture, enables lab calibration and facilitates predictive maintenance.
Great product and customer care! Reliable, fast and honest... I have recently purchased 2 pieces of equipments; their service has been spot on from start to finish, understanding my needs, providing useful advice and rapid assistance when it was required! Highly satisfied, I highly recommend their teams and would definitely work with them again in the future!
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.
The conversation was highly helpful to me. I want to know about the suitable sensors that can be used for level measurements for conical tank systems. Mr. Pedro has quickly responded and explained in very ease way. It was nice interacting with him.