ORP Industrial Electrode with ceramic diaphragm
- Length: 120 mm
- PG 13.5 screw thread
- Measurement range: ± 2000 mV
- Temperature range: –5 to 100 °C
Fields of application
- Will provide trend information on the disinfection ability in drinking water or swimming pools
- Aeration control in wastewater treatment plants
- Detoxification of electroplating baths or flue gas scrubbing
The ORP Classic redox-electrode from Vuille ensures bridge longevity and reliable measurements with its electrolyte. It is equipped with a glass shaft and platinum winding. The glass electrode measures a range of 0 to 2000 mV and can be used in a temperature range of up to 100°C.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.