Memosens amperometric oxygen sensor for standard, hygienic and sterile applications
- Digital sensor for measuring oxygen. Sensor with long-term stability for frequent sterilization and autoclaving
- Measurement range: 0.001 to 20 mg/l; 0 to 200 % SAT; 0 to 400 hPa
- Short response time: t98 < 60 s
- Integrated temperature sensor
- Suitable for CIP/SIP and autoclaving
Fields of application
- Pharma and biotechnology
- Food & Beverages
- Water treatment
The Oxymax COS22D from Endress+Hauser safeguards your products, process and plant equipment from oxygen influences. It measures reliably over a wide range helping you to better monitor and control your applications. The sensor is low-maintenance and ensures long-term stability - even with frequent sterilization and autoclaving. Thanks to Memosens digital technology, COS22D combines maximum process and data integrity with simple operation. It enables lab calibration and facilitates predictive maintenance.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.