Oxymax W COS51D
Memosens amperometric oxygen sensor for water, wastewater and utilities
- Characteristic: Amperometric 3-electrode sensor to measure dissolved oxygen
- Measurement range: 0.01 - 100mg/l
- Process temperature: max. 50°C (max.122°F)
- Process pressure: max. 10bar (max.145psi)
- Approved for hazardous area use
Fields of application
- Wastewater treatment plants
- Water works
- Status monitoring of drinking water
- Water quality monitoring in rivers, lakes or seas
- Utilities of all industries
- Suitable for hazardous area use (ATEX, FM, CSA)
- Fish farming
The Oxymax W COS51D is an amperometric oxygen sensor for all kinds of water & wastewater applications, including hazardous areas. Designed to be low-maintenance with a long operating life, the sensor offers outstanding value for money. Thanks to Memosens digital technology, the Oxymax W COS51D combines maximum process and data integrity with simple operation. It resists corrosion and moisture, enables lab calibration and facilitates predictive maintenance.
The conversation was highly helpful to me. I want to know about the suitable sensors that can be used for level measurements for conical tank systems. Mr. Pedro has quickly responded and explained in very ease way. It was nice interacting with him.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.
A great company that provided a wide range of products from various suppliers. Support is excellent and very responsive