Dear visitor, the current version of your browser is not supported by Visaya. Please update your browser version to access our website.
Oxymax W COS51D
Memosens amperometric oxygen sensor for water, wastewater and utilities
- Characteristic: Amperometric 3-electrode sensor to measure dissolved oxygen.
- Measurement range: 0,01 - 100mg/l
- Process temperature: max. 50°C (max.122°F)
- Process pressure: max. 10bar (max.145psi)
Fields of application
- Wastewater treatment plants
- Water works
- Status monitoring of drinking water (oxygen enrichment, corrosion protection, etc.)
- Water quality monitoring in rivers, lakes or seas
- Utilities of all industries
- Hazardous areas (ATEX, FM, CSA)
- Fish farming
The Oxymax W COS51D by Endress+Hauser is a reliable and highly accurate oxygen sensor for all kinds of water & wastewater applications (including hazardous areas). Designed to be low-maintenance with a long operating life, the sensor offers outstanding value for money. Thanks to Memosens digital technology, the Oxymax W COS51D combines maximum process and data integrity with simple operation. It resists corrosion and moisture, enables lab calibration and facilitates predictive maintenance.
|Hazardous approvals||ATEX II 1G / IECEx Ex ia IIC T6 Ga|
EAC Ex, 0Ex ia IIC T6 Ga X
FM / CSA IS/NI CL I DIV1&2 GP A-D