Memosens optical oxygen sensor for water, wastewater and utilities
- Chemical-free: no electrolyte handling
- No flow needed - measurement possible in still water
- Digital, optical (luminescence) dissolved oxygen measurement
- Measurment range: 0 to 20 mg/l, 0 to 200 %SAT, 0 to 400 hPa
- Integrated temperature sensor: NTC, 0 to 50°C (32 - 122°F)
Fields of application
- Wastewater treatment plants
- Water works
- Utilities of all industries
- Fish farming
The Oxymax COS61D from Endress+Hauser is a high-performance, digital oxygen sensor that offers fast, accurate and drift-free measurement. It supports your process with low maintenance, high availability and easy handling. The sensor's long-term stable fluorescence layer is exclusively oxygen-selective (interference-free), ensuring consistently reliable measurement. Thanks to Memosens digital technology, the Oxymax COS61D combines maximum process and data integrity, and facilitates simple lab calibration.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.