PFA Clamp Flow Sensor
The PFA Clamp flow sensor is designed to perform an easy and fast exchange of the wetted parts.
- Measuring Range: Selectable 0.1 - 1.8 L/min or 1.0 - 40.0 L/min
- Minimum flow: Selectable 0.06 L/min or 0.5 L/min
- Accuracy: 1% of reading
- Inner diameter: Selectable 4.6 / 9.1 mm
- Output signal: 5 - 24 V square wave
- Process connection: Selectable 7 mm hose barb / ⅛" NPT or 12.5 mm hose barb / ¼" NPT
Fields of application
- Suitable for single use applications
- For hiegienic applications
- Pharmaceutical and bio-medical industries
The Equflow PFA Clamp flow sensor with Infrared (IR) turbine rotor reflection results in accurate and repeatable flow measurements and has high resolution square wave output.
Great product and customer care! Reliable, fast and honest... I have recently purchased 2 pieces of equipments; their service has been spot on from start to finish, understanding my needs, providing useful advice and rapid assistance when it was required! Highly satisfied, I highly recommend their teams and would definitely work with them again in the future!
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.
A great company that provided a wide range of products from various suppliers. Support is excellent and very responsive