PFA Clamp Flow Sensor
The PFA Clamp flow sensor is designed to perform an easy and fast exchange of the wetted parts.
SKU: PFA CFS
- Measuring Range: Selectable 0.1 - 1.8 L/min or 1.0 - 40.0 L/min
- Minimum flow: Selectable 0.06 L/min or 0.5 L/min
- Accuracy: 1% of reading
- Inner diameter: Selectable 4.6 / 9.1 mm
- Output signal: 5 - 24 V square wave
- Process connection: Selectable 7 mm hose barb / ⅛" NPT or 12.5 mm hose barb / ¼" NPT
Fields of application
- Suitable for single use applications
- For hiegienic applications
- Pharmaceutical and bio-medical industries
The Equflow PFA Clamp flow sensor with Infrared (IR) turbine rotor reflection results in accurate and repeatable flow measurements and has high resolution square wave output.
We find the right product for you
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.