PFA Click Housing Flow Sensor
The PFA Click Housing flow sensor is an easy to install, and affordable model to exchange the wetted parts
- Measuring Range: Selectable 0.1 - 1.8 L/min or 1.0 - 40.0 L/min
- Minimum flow: Selectable 0.06 L/min or 0.5 L/min
- Accuracy: 1% of reading
- Inner diameter: Selectable 4.6 / 9.1 mm
- Output signal: 5 - 24 V square wave
- Process connection: Selectable 7 mm hose barb / ⅛" NPT or 12.5 mm hose barb / ¼" NPT
- Flexible use
- PFA meets all the requirements of the US Pharmacopeia Class VI
Fields of application
- Suitable for clear & opaque, neutral, corrosive liquids, fuel and periodic monitoring
- For hygienic applications
- Pharmaceutical and bio-medical industries
The Equflow PFA Click Housing Flow Sensor with Infrared (IR) turbine rotor reflection results in accurate and repeatable flow measurements and has high resolution square wave output. It also has high chemical resistanace and an affordable solution to exchange wetted parts
The conversation was highly helpful to me. I want to know about the suitable sensors that can be used for level measurements for conical tank systems. Mr. Pedro has quickly responded and explained in very ease way. It was nice interacting with him.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.
Great product and customer care! Reliable, fast and honest... I have recently purchased 2 pieces of equipments; their service has been spot on from start to finish, understanding my needs, providing useful advice and rapid assistance when it was required! Highly satisfied, I highly recommend their teams and would definitely work with them again in the future!