PFA Clip Mounting Flow Sensor
The PFA Clip Mounting flow sensor is an easy to install, and affordable model to exchange the wetted parts.
- Type of medium: Liquids
- Measuring range: 0.06 to 40 l/min
- Accuracy: ± 1 % o.r.
- Process pressure range: up to 20 bar
- Process temperature range: -20 to 80 °C
- Process connection: Hose barb, NPT and BSP thread
- Meets all the requirements of the US Pharmacopeia Class VI
Fields of application
- Suitable for clear & opaque, neutral, corrosive liquids, fuel and periodic monitoring
- For hygienic applications
- Pharmaceutical industries
- Bio-medical industries
The Equflow PFA Clip Mounting flow sensor with Infrared (IR) turbine rotor reflection results in accurate and repeatable flow measurements and has high resolution square wave output. It also has high chemical resistanace and an affordable solution to exchange wetted parts
The conversation was highly helpful to me. I want to know about the suitable sensors that can be used for level measurements for conical tank systems. Mr. Pedro has quickly responded and explained in very ease way. It was nice interacting with him.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.
A great company that provided a wide range of products from various suppliers. Support is excellent and very responsive