PFA Tubeholder Flow Sensor
The PFA Tubeholder flow sensor is a larger sized, firm and stable model to exchange the wetted parts.
- Type of medium: Liquids
- Measuring range: 0.06 to 40 l/min
- Accuracy: ± 1 % o.r.
- Process pressure range: up to 20 bar
- Process temperature range: -20 to 80 °C
- Process connection: Hose barb, NPT and BSP thread
Fields of application
- Suitable for single use applications
- Hygienic applications
- Pharmaceutical industries
- Bio-medical industries
The Equflow PFA Tubeholder Flow Sensor with Infrared (IR) turbine rotor reflection results in accurate and repeatable flow measurements and has high resolution square wave output. It also has high chemical resistanace and Performs an easy and fast exchange of the wetted parts
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.