Glass electrode pH sensor (1-12 pH) with 0.9m fixed cable
pH Sensor for water applications
- Non-fouling PTFE Liquid Junction
- Optional Double Junction Reference Cell
- Optional PT 100 Temperature Compensator
- Removable Protective Guard to facilitate Cleaning
- Fixed cable, 0.9 m (3 ft)
Fields of application
- General laboratory and field use
- Potable & Surface water
- Swimming pools & Aquariums
- Fish farming
The SA001 pH electrode measures the pH of aqueous solutions in laboratory and environmental technology applications. With the non-fouling PTFE liquid junction the SA001 pH electrode is ideal for the most demanding applications.
Great product and customer care! Reliable, fast and honest... I have recently purchased 2 pieces of equipments; their service has been spot on from start to finish, understanding my needs, providing useful advice and rapid assistance when it was required! Highly satisfied, I highly recommend their teams and would definitely work with them again in the future!
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.