pH, Conductivity & Oxygen measuring kit
Complete measuring point for pH, with Memosens technology
- Easy calibration
- Use of pre-calibrated sensors
- Second current output for temperature
Fields of application
- Ion exchangers
- Wastewater treatment
- Water preparation
- Monitoring of drinking water
- Surface water monitoring
- Water treatment: Drinking water, Cooling water and Well water
- Chemical industry
- Paper industry
- Power plants (e.g. flue gas washers, boiler feed water)
- Incineration plants
Liquiline CM14 is a 4-wire transmitter with a compact design for mounting in control panels or cabinets.
Function: Sensors for pH, conductivity and oxygen record the measurement values at the site. These are transmitted digitally to the Liquiline CM14 transmitter using Memosens technology. The transmitter converts the signal into an 0/4 to 20 mA signal. In addition to this, temperature can be output as a second current signal. Two limit relays enable monitoring of signals for minimum.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.