Electromagnetic flow meter with wireless remote access
- Type of medium: Liquids
- Measuring range: 0.05 to 750 l/min
- Accuracy: ± 0.8 % o.r.
- Process pressure range: up to 16 bar
- Process temperature range: -10 to 70 °C
- Operation via Bluetooth® and SmartBlue App
- Flexible integration into all fieldbus systems via IO-Link
Fields of application
- Reliable measurement and monitoring of industrial water, cooling water or warm water
- Monitoring of cleaning and rinsing water
- Correctly measuring water flows or for minimizing energy costs in utility applications
- Quality control and monitoring
The Picomag is the cost-effective magmeter for many applications in secondary circuits with conductive liquids in all industries. End customers, skid builders, equipment manufacturers and system integrators value the space-saving Picomag for its flexible installation capabilities. Additionally, its future-oriented, intuitive operation via SmartBlue App on every Bluetooth-enabled smartphone or tablet ensures fast, secure and simple commissioning.
Buy and order the E+H Picomag flow meter (DMA15 - DN15, DMA20 - DN20, DMA25 - DN25, DMA50 - DN50) in our online shop with free delivery in EU. In two steps, you can select the options and proceed to checkout. The Picomag IO-Link flow meter will be shipped to your wished address. (SKUs: DMA15-AAAAA1, DMA20-AAAAA1, DMA25-AAAAA1, DMA50-AAAAA1)
The conversation was highly helpful to me. I want to know about the suitable sensors that can be used for level measurements for conical tank systems. Mr. Pedro has quickly responded and explained in very ease way. It was nice interacting with him.
4 In stock
Questions & Answers
Available Part Numbers
Check our products immediately available from stock. We might have the one you need.
A great company that provided a wide range of products from various suppliers. Support is excellent and very responsive