Universal wireless transmitter
- Operating mode - transmitter and repeater
- 4 configurable analog inputs (0...20 mA or 0 to 10 V) & 4 configurable digital inputs
- 1 universal temperature input (PT100; Thermocouple J, K, N, R, S and T)
- 3 configurable digital outputs: generic, RF link lost indication and external power control
- Configurable communication period and/or event trigger via digital input
- Up to 4 Km communication distance (LoS) with 868 MHz and 128-bit AES encryption
- Extreme operating temperature range -30 °C to 80 °C and IP65 protection
Fields of application
- Cold Chain
- Data Centers
- Building Automation
- Food & Pharma
- Process Industry
- Renewable Energy
The PLUS TWP-4AI4DI1UT wireless transmitter system is a complete solution to easily gather the data needed to identify production issues and implement measures to increase efficiency and prevent future disruptions.
The wireless transmitter was designed to monitor 4...20 mA / 0 to 10 V signals, digital inputs, and universal temperature inputs, providing a secure communication, without cable requirements of a complex wired solution. Conductivity, vibration, humidity, flow, level, pressure and temperature are some examples of industrial process variables, possible to be monitored and controlled. Simple and intuitive USB configuration via Tekon Configurator (free software) and Integration with Tekon IoT Platform.
Great product and customer care! Reliable, fast and honest... I have recently purchased 2 pieces of equipments; their service has been spot on from start to finish, understanding my needs, providing useful advice and rapid assistance when it was required! Highly satisfied, I highly recommend their teams and would definitely work with them again in the future!
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.
The conversation was highly helpful to me. I want to know about the suitable sensors that can be used for level measurements for conical tank systems. Mr. Pedro has quickly responded and explained in very ease way. It was nice interacting with him.