- Scalable network up to 55 PLUS transmitters
- Up to 4 Km communication distance (LoS) with 868 MHz and 128-bit AES encryption
- Modbus RTU communication protocol via RS-485 interface
- 8 analog outputs (4...20 mA current loop)
- DIN rail mounting
- Simple and intuitive USB configuration via Tekon Configurator (free software)
- Integration with Tekon IoT Platform
Fields of application
- Cold Chain
- Data Centers
- Building Automation
- Food & Pharma
- Process Industry
- Renewable Energy
The PLUS WGW420 is an easy-to-use system that allows wireless reception and transmission of any process variables that could be transformed into an analogue signal.
The PLUS wireless system was designed to monitor 4..20 mA / 0..10 V signals, providing a secure communication, without cable requirements of a complex wired solution.
Conductivity, PH, vibration, humidity, flow, level, pressure or temperature, are some examples of industrial process variables, possible to be monitored and controlled.
Great product and customer care! Reliable, fast and honest... I have recently purchased 2 pieces of equipments; their service has been spot on from start to finish, understanding my needs, providing useful advice and rapid assistance when it was required! Highly satisfied, I highly recommend their teams and would definitely work with them again in the future!
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.
The conversation was highly helpful to me. I want to know about the suitable sensors that can be used for level measurements for conical tank systems. Mr. Pedro has quickly responded and explained in very ease way. It was nice interacting with him.