- Scalable network up to 55 PLUS transmitters
- Up to 4 Km communication distance (LoS) with 868 MHz and 128-bit AES encryption
- Modbus RTU communication protocol via RS-485 interface
- 8 analog outputs (4...20 mA current loop)
- DIN rail mounting
- Simple and intuitive USB configuration via Tekon Configurator (free software)
- Integration with Tekon IoT Platform
Fields of application
- Cold Chain
- Data Centers
- Building Automation
- Food & Pharma
- Process Industry
- Renewable Energy
The PLUS WGW420 is an easy-to-use system that allows wireless reception and transmission of any process variables that could be transformed into an analogue signal.
The PLUS wireless system was designed to monitor 4..20 mA / 0..10 V signals, providing a secure communication, without cable requirements of a complex wired solution.
Conductivity, PH, vibration, humidity, flow, level, pressure or temperature, are some examples of industrial process variables, possible to be monitored and controlled.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.