Simple mechanical mechanism, extremely robust and cost-effective point level switch for bulk solids
- Type of medium: Solids
- Output type: relay
- Process pressure range: 0.5 to 1.5 bar abs.
- Process temperature range: -20 to 80 °C
- Sensor length: up to 600 mm
- FM DIP & CSA DIP approvals
Fields of application
- Point level detection in bulk materials
- Ideal sensor for full, empty and demand alarm in applications with bulk solids
- Silos containing fine-grained or coarse-grained, non-fluidized bulk solids
- Suitable for use in dust explosive areas
The FTE31 is a rotary paddle switch for point level detection in bulk materials. Its robust polymer housing and compact design makes it an ideal sensor for full, empty and demand alarm in applications with bulk solids. The optimized materials make the unit outstandingly robust and therefore suitable for use in dust explosive areas.
The conversation was highly helpful to me. I want to know about the suitable sensors that can be used for level measurements for conical tank systems. Mr. Pedro has quickly responded and explained in very ease way. It was nice interacting with him.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.
A great company that provided a wide range of products from various suppliers. Support is excellent and very responsive