Simple mechanical mechanism, extremely robust and cost-effective point level switch for bulk solids
- Type of medium: Solids
- Output type: relay
- Process pressure range: 0.5 to 1.5 bar abs.
- Process temperature range: -20 to 80 °C
- Sensor length: up to 600 mm
- FM DIP & CSA DIP approvals
Fields of application
- Point level detection in bulk materials
- Ideal sensor for full, empty and demand alarm in applications with bulk solids
- Silos containing fine-grained or coarse-grained, non-fluidized bulk solids
- Suitable for use in dust explosive areas
The FTE31 is a rotary paddle switch for point level detection in bulk materials. Its robust polymer housing and compact design makes it an ideal sensor for full, empty and demand alarm in applications with bulk solids. The optimized materials make the unit outstandingly robust and therefore suitable for use in dust explosive areas.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.