Point level rotary paddle switch for bulk solids
- Communication: Relay
- Specialities: Hinged paddle for retro-fitting
- Process connection: Threaded boss - thread NPT 1 1/4" or NPT 1 1/2"
- Sensor length: Different standard lengths between 100 mm (4") and 600 mm (24")
- Min. density of medium: >= 100 g/l
- Application limits: max. grain size 50 mm (2")
Fields of application
- Silos containing solids
- Dust-explosion-hazardous areas
- Ingress protection to IP 65 / NEMA 4x / Type 4x for optimum safety in the process
- Typical applications are level detection in: Cereals, sugar, cacao, animal feeds, washing powders, chalk, dry plaster, cement, granulates, wood chips
The Soliswitch FTE31 is an economical paddle switch for point level detection in bulk materials. Its robust polymer housing and compact design makes it an ideal sensor for full, empty and demand alarm in applications with bulk solids. The optimized materials make the unit outstandingly robust and therefore suitable for use in dust explosive areas.