Primary-switched TRIO POWER power supply with push-in connection for DIN rail mounting
- Increased system availability (dynamic boost with 150% of the nominal current for five seconds)
- Maximum flexibility (wide temperature range from -25°C to +70°C and device startup at -40°C)
- Electrically robust (high electric strength)
- Mechanically robust, (high vibration and shock resistance)
- Push-in connection and narrow design
Fields of application
- Railway applications
- Offshore Wind Farms
Power supply unit - TRIO-PS-2G/1AC/24DC/5/B+D is for more stringent EMC requirements in shipbuilding. All functions and the space-saving design of the single phase modules are optimally tailored to the stringent requirements. Under challenging ambient conditions, the power supply units, which feature an extremely robust electrical and mechanical design, ensure the reliable supply of all loads.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.