DRTR-I²C Absolute pressure transmitter with digital output
Compact pressure transmitter in stainless steel for liquid and gases
- Calibrated and temperature-compensated I²C signal
- Measuring range: 1 to 50 bar absolute
- Maximum allowable pressure: 4 to 120 bar absolute
- Accuracy: ≤ 0.5% FSO at 23 °C
- 0 to 10 V voltage output signal
Fields of application
- Food industry
- High pressure
- Fuel pumps
- Fuel cells
The pressure sensor DRTR-I2C-A with digital I²C interface from B+B sensors transmits the measured value as a calibrated and temperature-compensated signal. Microcontroller or pressure controller can directly read the pressure values via the M12-plug connector. The robust probe housing with protection class IP65 is made of stainless steel and has a G¼“ external thread process connection.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.