Proline Promag D 400
Electromagnetic flow meter with a compact wafer design and state-of-the-art transmitter for water & wastewater
- Measuring Range: 9 to 4700 dm³/min (2.5 to 1250 gal/min)
- Accuracy: Volume flow: ±0.5 % o.r. ± 1 mm/s (0.04 in/s)
- Short installation length and low weight
- Process temperature: 0 to 60 °C (32 to 140 °F)
- Hazardous area, hygienic, metrological approvals and certificates
Fields of application
- For basic water applications
- Optimized for limited space
- Plastic pipe installations
The Proline Promag D 400 electromagnetic water flow meter with a wafer design for applications where space is at a minimum. Its innovative housing construction enables a customized and fast centering as well as a cost-optimized installation. Promag D 400 saves time and costs thanks to the broad functionality of its water- and wastewater-optimized transmitter. In addition, Heartbeat Technology ensures compliance and process safety at all times.
The conversation was highly helpful to me. I want to know about the suitable sensors that can be used for level measurements for conical tank systems. Mr. Pedro has quickly responded and explained in very ease way. It was nice interacting with him.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.
Great product and customer care! Reliable, fast and honest... I have recently purchased 2 pieces of equipments; their service has been spot on from start to finish, understanding my needs, providing useful advice and rapid assistance when it was required! Highly satisfied, I highly recommend their teams and would definitely work with them again in the future!