Proline Promag H 100
Electromagnetic flow meter for hygienic applications with an ultra-compact transmitter
- Measuring range: 0.06 dm³/min to 600 m³/h (0.015 to 2650 gal/min)
- Accuracy: Volume flow (standard): ±0.5 % o.r. ± 1 mm/s (0.04 in/s)
- Suitable for low conductivity values, for fluids producing buildup e.g. milk with a high fat content
- Process temperature from –20 to 150 °C (–4 to 302 °F)
- Hygienic, material, marine, metrological approvals and certificates
Fields of application
- Applications in the food and beverage as well as in life sciences industries
- For low conductivity values
- For fluids producing buildup e.g. milk with a high fat content
The Proline Promag H 100 is a popular electromagnetic flow meter for hygienic applications in the food and beverage, and life sciences industries. The ultra-compact transmitter provides full performance on the smallest footprint and enables seamless system integration, making Promag H 100 the preferred choice for skid builders, equipment manufacturers, and system integrators. Heartbeat Technology ensures compliance and process safety at all times.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.