Proline Promag H 100
Electromagnetic flow meter for hygienic applications with an ultra-compact transmitter
- Measuring range: 0.06 dm³/min to 600 m³/h (0.015 to 2650 gal/min)
- Accuracy: Volume flow (standard): ±0.5 % o.r. ± 1 mm/s (0.04 in/s)
- Suitable for low conductivity values, for fluids producing buildup e.g. milk with a high fat content
- Process temperature from –20 to 150 °C (–4 to 302 °F)
- Hygienic, material, marine, metrological approvals and certificates
Fields of application
- Applications in the food and beverage as well as in life sciences industries
- For low conductivity values
- For fluids producing buildup e.g. milk with a high fat content
The Proline Promag H 100 is a popular electromagnetic flow meter for hygienic applications in the food and beverage, and life sciences industries. The ultra-compact transmitter provides full performance on the smallest footprint and enables seamless system integration, making Promag H 100 the preferred choice for skid builders, equipment manufacturers, and system integrators. Heartbeat Technology ensures compliance and process safety at all times.
A great company that provided a wide range of products from various suppliers. Support is excellent and very responsive
Questions & Answers
The conversation was highly helpful to me. I want to know about the suitable sensors that can be used for level measurements for conical tank systems. Mr. Pedro has quickly responded and explained in very ease way. It was nice interacting with him.