Proline Promag H 300
Electromagnetic flow meter for hygienic applications with a compact, easily accessible transmitter
- Measuring range: 0.06 dm³/min to 600 m³/h (0.015 to 2 650 gal/min)
- Accuracy: Volume flow (standard): ±0.5 % o.r.± 1 mm/s (0.04 in/s)
- Suitable for low conductivity values, for fluids producing buildup e.g. milk with a high fat content
- Process temperature from –20 to 150 °C (–4 to 302 °F)
- Hygienic, material, marine, metrological approvals and certificates
Fields of application
- Applications in the food and beverage as well as in life sciences industries
- For low conductivity values
- For fluids producing buildup e.g. milk with a high fat content
The Proline Promag H 300 is an electromagnetic flow meter for hygienic applications with the highest requirements in the food and beverage and life sciences industries. With its compact transmitter, the Promag H 300 offers high flexibility in terms of operation and system integration: access from one side, remote display, and improved connectivity options. Heartbeat Technology ensures compliance and process safety at all times.
Great product and customer care! Reliable, fast and honest... I have recently purchased 2 pieces of equipments; their service has been spot on from start to finish, understanding my needs, providing useful advice and rapid assistance when it was required! Highly satisfied, I highly recommend their teams and would definitely work with them again in the future!
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.
The conversation was highly helpful to me. I want to know about the suitable sensors that can be used for level measurements for conical tank systems. Mr. Pedro has quickly responded and explained in very ease way. It was nice interacting with him.