Proline Promag H 500
Electromagnetic flow meter for hygienic applications with up to 4 I/Os as remote version
- Measuring range: 0.06 dm³/min to 600 m³/h (0.015 to 2650 gal/min)
- Accuracy: Volume flow (standard): ±0.5 % o.r.± 1 mm/s (0.04 in/s)
- Suitable for low conductivity values, for fluids producing buildup e.g. milk with a high fat content
- Process temperature from –20 to 150 °C (–4 to 302 °F)
- Hygienic, material, pressure, marine, metrological approvals and certificates
Fields of application
- Applications in the food and beverage as well as in life sciences industries
- For low conductivity values
- For fluids producing buildup e.g. milk with a high fat content
The Proline Promag H 500 is a flow meter for hygienic applications in the food and beverage and life sciences industries. With its innovative remote transmitter Promag H 500 maximizes installation flexibility and operational safety in demanding environments. Heartbeat Technology ensures compliance and process safety at all times.
The conversation was highly helpful to me. I want to know about the suitable sensors that can be used for level measurements for conical tank systems. Mr. Pedro has quickly responded and explained in very ease way. It was nice interacting with him.
Questions & Answers
A great company that provided a wide range of products from various suppliers. Support is excellent and very responsive