Proline Promag L 400
Electromagnetic flow meter for the water and wastewater industry with a weight-optimized sensor
- Measuring Range: 9 dm³/min to 162 000 m³/h (2.5 gal/min to 1030 Mgal/d)
- Accuracy: Volume flow (standard): ±0.5 % o.r. ± 1 mm/s (0.04 in/s)
- Suitable for fluids producing buildup and for abrasive fluids e.g. potter's clay, lime milk, ore slurry
- Process temperature from –20 to 90 °C, configurable with different liner material
- Weight-optimized sensor: Up to 30 % less sensor weight
Fields of application
- For standard applications in the water and wastewater industry
- For abrasive fluids (e.g. potter's clay, lime milk, ore slurry)
- For fluids producing buildup (e.g. wastewater sludge)
The weight-optimized Proline Promag L 400 from Endress+Hauser is an electromagnetic flow meter designed for applications in the water and wastewater industry. Due to its lap-joint flange concept, the flowmeter offers flexible and easy installation. Promag L 400 saves time and costs thanks to the broad functionality of its water- and wastewater-optimized transmitter. In addition, Heartbeat Technology ensures compliance and process safety at all times.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.