Proline Promag P 100
Electromagnetic flow meter for highest medium temperatures with an ultra-compact transmitter
- Measuring range: 4 dm³/min to 9600 m³/h (1 to 44000 gal/min)
- Accuracy: Volume flow (standard): ±0.5 % o.r.± 1 mm/s (0.04 in/s)
- Suitable for fluids producing buildup and for abrasive fluids e.g. potter's clay, lime milk, ore slurry
- Process temperature from–40 to 180 °C (–40 to 365 °F)
- Hazardous area, hygienic, material, marine, metrological approvals and certificates
Fields of application
- Applications in the Chemical industry
- For abrasive fluids (e.g. potter's clay, lime milk, ore slurry)
- For fluids producing buildup (e.g. wastewater sludge)
- Process applications with corrosive liquids and high medium temperatures
The Proline Promag P 100 is designed for chemical and process applications with corrosive liquids and high medium temperatures. Its ultra-compact transmitter delivers full performance on the smallest footprint and enables seamless system integration, making Promag P 100 the preferred choice for skid builders, equipment manufacturers and system integrators. Heartbeat Technology ensures compliance and process safety at all times.
A great company that provided a wide range of products from various suppliers. Support is excellent and very responsive
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.
Great product and customer care! Reliable, fast and honest... I have recently purchased 2 pieces of equipments; their service has been spot on from start to finish, understanding my needs, providing useful advice and rapid assistance when it was required! Highly satisfied, I highly recommend their teams and would definitely work with them again in the future!