Proline Promag P 100
Electromagnetic flow meter for highest medium temperatures with an ultra-compact transmitter
- Measuring range: 4 dm³/min to 9600 m³/h (1 to 44000 gal/min)
- Accuracy: Volume flow (standard): ±0.5 % o.r.± 1 mm/s (0.04 in/s)
- Suitable for fluids producing buildup and for abrasive fluids e.g. potter's clay, lime milk, ore slurry
- Process temperature from–40 to 180 °C (–40 to 365 °F)
- Hazardous area, hygienic, material, marine, metrological approvals and certificates
Fields of application
- Applications in the Chemical industry
- For abrasive fluids (e.g. potter's clay, lime milk, ore slurry)
- For fluids producing buildup (e.g. wastewater sludge)
- Process applications with corrosive liquids and high medium temperatures
The Proline Promag P 100 is designed for chemical and process applications with corrosive liquids and high medium temperatures. Its ultra-compact transmitter delivers full performance on the smallest footprint and enables seamless system integration, making Promag P 100 the preferred choice for skid builders, equipment manufacturers and system integrators. Heartbeat Technology ensures compliance and process safety at all times.
Great product and customer care! Reliable, fast and honest... I have recently purchased 2 pieces of equipments; their service has been spot on from start to finish, understanding my needs, providing useful advice and rapid assistance when it was required! Highly satisfied, I highly recommend their teams and would definitely work with them again in the future!
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.
A great company that provided a wide range of products from various suppliers. Support is excellent and very responsive