Proline Promag P 200
Electromagnetic flow meter for corrosive liquids and high temperatures with genuine loop-powered technology
- Measuring range: 4 dm³/min to 1100 m³/h (1 to 4850 gal/min)
- Accuracy: Volume flow (standard): ±0.5 % o.r. ± 2 mm/s (0.08 in/s)
- Suitable for fluids producing buildup and for abrasive fluids e.g. potter's clay, lime milk, ore slurry
- Process temperature from–40 to 150 °C (–40 to 302 °F)
- Hazardous area, hygienic, material, metrological approvals and certificates
Fields of application
- Applications in the Chemical industry
- For abrasive fluids (e.g. potter's clay, lime milk, ore slurry)
- For fluids producing buildup (e.g. wastewater sludge)
The Proline Promag P 200 electromagnetic flow meter is designed for chemical and process applications with corrosive liquids and high temperatures. With genuine loop-powered technology, Promag P 200 enables cost-effective and seamless integration into existing infrastructures. It offers the highest operational safety in hazardous areas thanks to its intrinsically safe design (Ex ia). Heartbeat Technology ensures process safety at all times.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.