Proline Promag P 200
Electromagnetic flow meter for corrosive liquids and high temperatures with genuine loop-powered technology
- Measuring range: 4 dm³/min to 1100 m³/h (1 to 4850 gal/min)
- Accuracy: Volume flow (standard): ±0.5 % o.r. ± 2 mm/s (0.08 in/s)
- Suitable for fluids producing buildup and for abrasive fluids e.g. potter's clay, lime milk, ore slurry
- Process temperature from–40 to 150 °C (–40 to 302 °F)
- Hazardous area, hygienic, material, metrological approvals and certificates
Fields of application
- Applications in the Chemical industry
- For abrasive fluids (e.g. potter's clay, lime milk, ore slurry)
- For fluids producing buildup (e.g. wastewater sludge)
The Proline Promag P 200 electromagnetic flow meter is designed for chemical and process applications with corrosive liquids and high temperatures. With genuine loop-powered technology, Promag P 200 enables cost-effective and seamless integration into existing infrastructures. It offers the highest operational safety in hazardous areas thanks to its intrinsically safe design (Ex ia). Heartbeat Technology ensures process safety at all times.
The conversation was highly helpful to me. I want to know about the suitable sensors that can be used for level measurements for conical tank systems. Mr. Pedro has quickly responded and explained in very ease way. It was nice interacting with him.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.
Great product and customer care! Reliable, fast and honest... I have recently purchased 2 pieces of equipments; their service has been spot on from start to finish, understanding my needs, providing useful advice and rapid assistance when it was required! Highly satisfied, I highly recommend their teams and would definitely work with them again in the future!