Proline Promag P 500
High-temperature electromagnetic flow meter for process applications and with up to 4 I/Os as remote version
- Measuring range: 4 dm³/min to 9600 m³/h (1 to 44000 gal/min)
- Accuracy: Volume flow (standard): ±0.5 % o.r.± 1 mm/s (0.04 in/s)
- Suitable for fluids producing buildup and for abrasive fluids e.g. potter's clay, lime milk, ore slurry
- Process temperature from–40 to 180 °C (–40 to 365 °F)
- Hazardous area, hygienic, material, marine, metrological approvals and certificates
Fields of application
- Applications in the Chemical industry
- For abrasive fluids (e.g. potter's clay, lime milk, ore slurry)
- For fluids producing buildup (e.g. wastewater sludge)
- Process applications with corrosive liquids and high medium temperatures
The Proline Promag P 500 electromagnetic flow meter is dedicated to chemical and process applications with corrosive liquids and high temperatures. With its innovative remote transmitter, the Promag P 500 maximizes installation flexibility and operational safety in demanding environments. Heartbeat Technology ensures compliance and process safety at all times.
A great company that provided a wide range of products from various suppliers. Support is excellent and very responsive
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.
The conversation was highly helpful to me. I want to know about the suitable sensors that can be used for level measurements for conical tank systems. Mr. Pedro has quickly responded and explained in very ease way. It was nice interacting with him.