Proline Promag P 500
High-temperature electromagnetic flow meter for process applications and with up to 4 I/Os as remote version
- Measuring range: 4 dm³/min to 9600 m³/h (1 to 44000 gal/min)
- Accuracy: Volume flow (standard): ±0.5 % o.r.± 1 mm/s (0.04 in/s)
- Suitable for fluids producing buildup and for abrasive fluids e.g. potter's clay, lime milk, ore slurry
- Process temperature from–40 to 180 °C (–40 to 365 °F)
- Hazardous area, hygienic, material, marine, metrological approvals and certificates
Fields of application
- Applications in the Chemical industry
- For abrasive fluids (e.g. potter's clay, lime milk, ore slurry)
- For fluids producing buildup (e.g. wastewater sludge)
- Process applications with corrosive liquids and high medium temperatures
The Proline Promag P 500 electromagnetic flow meter is dedicated to chemical and process applications with corrosive liquids and high temperatures. With its innovative remote transmitter, the Promag P 500 maximizes installation flexibility and operational safety in demanding environments. Heartbeat Technology ensures compliance and process safety at all times.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.