Proline Promag W 300
Electromagnetic flow meter for demanding water & wastewater applications with compact, easily accessible transmitter
- Measuring Range: 9 dm³/min to 162000 m³/h (2.5 gal/min to 100000 gal/min)
- Accuracy: Volume flow (standard): ±0.5 % of reading ± 1 mm/s (0.04 in/s)
- Dedicated to the measurement of industrial or municipal water and wastewater
- Process temperature from –20 to 90 °C, configurable with different liner material
- Hazardous area, hygienic, material, marine, metrological approvals, and certificates
Fields of application
- For abrasive fluids (e.g. potter's clay, lime milk, ore slurry)
- For fluids producing buildup (e.g. wastewater sludge)
- Drinking water, Utility water, and industrial/municipal wastewater
The Proline Promag W 300 electromagnetic flow meter is a premium device for water and wastewater measurement. It was designed for reliable use in hazardous areas and under harsh conditions. The Promag's compact transmitter offers high flexibility in terms of operation and system integration: access from one side, remote display and improved connectivity options. Heartbeat Technology ensures compliance and process safety at all times.
A great company that provided a wide range of products from various suppliers. Support is excellent and very responsive
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.
The conversation was highly helpful to me. I want to know about the suitable sensors that can be used for level measurements for conical tank systems. Mr. Pedro has quickly responded and explained in very ease way. It was nice interacting with him.