Proline Promass P 100
The specialist for life sciences with an ultra-compact transmitter
- Measuring Range: 0 to 70 000 kg/h (0 to 2570 lb/min)
- Accuracy: Mass flow (liquid): ±0.10 %;Mass flow (gas): ±0.50 %
- Nominal diameter:DN 8 to 50 (⅜ to 2")
- Measured variables:Mass flow, density, temperature, volume flow, corrected volume flow, reference density, concentration
- Hazardous area approvals, hygienic approvals, pressure approvals, product safety, Metrological approvals and material certificates
Fields of application
- Dedicated for applications under sterile conditions in the life sciences industry.
Promass P 100 offers the enhanced performance of a bent tube meter and the drainability of a straight tube meter without any compromise. Combined with the smallest transmitter housing available today it delivers full performance on the smallest footprint. Designed for applications in sterile environments where space is a premium, Promass P 100 will be the preferred choice for system integrators, skid builders and equipment manufacturers.
Great product and customer care! Reliable, fast and honest... I have recently purchased 2 pieces of equipments; their service has been spot on from start to finish, understanding my needs, providing useful advice and rapid assistance when it was required! Highly satisfied, I highly recommend their teams and would definitely work with them again in the future!
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.
The conversation was highly helpful to me. I want to know about the suitable sensors that can be used for level measurements for conical tank systems. Mr. Pedro has quickly responded and explained in very ease way. It was nice interacting with him.