Proline Prosonic Flow 93P
Ultrasonic flow meter for hazardous area installations with a wide range of analog and digital outputs
- Type of medium: Liquids
- Measuring range: 0.3 to 10 m/s
- Accuracy: ± 3% o.r.
- Not limited by process pressure
- Process temperature range: 0 to 170 °C
- The flowmeter for hazardous area installations with a wide range of analog and digital outputs
- Hazardous area, metrological, marine approvals and certificates
Fields of application
- For applications with chemicals, solvents, liquid hydrocarbons, acids and alkalis
- Particularly suitable for corrosive, hazardous or ultrapure fluids thanks to non-contact measurement concept
- Can be used with all metal and plastic pipes lined or unlined and with composite pipes
The Prosonic Flow P clamp-on ultrasonic flow meter was specially designed for the process industry. Combined with the Prosonic Flow 93 transmitter with touch control, four-line display and extended functionality, Prosonic Flow 93P offers high accuracy in standard applications.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.