Proline Prosonic Flow 93T
Ultrasonic flow meter for easy data transfer via USB stick without additional software
SKU: Prosonic Flow 93T
- Type of medium: Liquids
- Measuring range: 0.3 to 10 m/s
- Accuracy: ± 3% o.r.
- Not limited by process pressure
- Process temperature range: 0 to 170 °C
- Integrated USB data logging
- Portable volume flowmeter
Fields of application
- For applications with chemicals, solvents, liquid hydrocarbons, acids and alkalis
- Particularly suitable for corrosive, hazardous or ultrapure fluids thanks to non-contact measurement concept
- Can be used with all metal and plastic pipes lined or unlined and with composite pipes
The portable ultrasonic flowmeter Prosonic Flow 93T is designed for temporary monitoring and test measurements with clamp on sensors. It is operated independently of the mains power using a battery. The Prosonic Flow 93T is ideal for conducting verification measurements at existing flow metering points.
We find the right product for you
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.