Proline Prowirl F 200
Vortex flow meter with detection of wet steam conditions and best-in-class accuracy
- Type of medium: Liquids, gases and steam
- Measuring range: 1.26 to 35000 l/m (Liquids), 6.5 to 466666 l/m (Gases)
- Accuracy: ± 0.75% o.r (Liquids), ± 1% o.r (Gases)
- Process pressure range: up to 100 bar
- Process temperature range: -200 to 400 °C
- Measured variables: Volume flow, mass flow, corrected volume flow, energy flow, heat flow difference, temperature
- Hazardous area, metrological, 3.1 material, marine approvals and certificates
Fields of application
- Wet, saturated and superheated steam
- Gases & liquids
- Cryogenic liquids
The Proline Prowirl F 200 is a multivariable vortex flowmeter with inline wet steam measurement. Its calibration option PremiumCal guarantees excellent measuring accuracy and highest plant availability at low flow rates of gas, steam and liquids. With genuine loop-powered technology, Prowirl F 200 enables cost-effective and seamless integration into existing infrastructures. It offers highest operational safety in hazardous areas. Heartbeat Technology ensures process safety at all times.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.