Proline t-mass 65F
Thermal mass flow meter with intelligent and dynamic adaptation to changing process conditions
- Type of medium: Gases
- Measuring range: 0.008 to 62.5 kg/min
- Accuracy: ± 1.5% o.r
- Process pressure range: -0.5 to 20 bar
- Process temperature range: -40 to 100 °C
- Hazardous area, metrological, pressure approvals, hygienic approvals and certificates
Fields of application
- Flow monitoring in utility gas applications
- Leakage detection in gas networks
- Measurement of gases and gas mixtures in small line sizes.
The t-mass 65F inline device is specially designed for the direct mass flow measurement of industrial gases and compressed air. With a turndown of typically 100:1 it can measure accurately operational flow rates and off line leakage. The integrated gas engine allows the customer to configure the device for 20 freely selectable gases.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.