Proline t-mass A 150
The flowmeter for cost-effective measurement and easy monitoring of utility gases
- Measuring Range: 0.5 to 1365 kg/h (1.1 to 3003 lb/h)
- Accuracy: Flow: 3 % o.r - 5 % o.f.s.
- Suitable for air, nitrogen, carbon dioxide and argon in small line sizes
- Inline version: nominal diameter DN 15 to 50 (1/2 to 2")
- Hazardous area, metrological, pressure approvals and certificates
Fields of application
- Flow monitoring in Utility gas applications
- Leakage detection in gas networks
- For air, nitrogen, carbon dioxide and argon in small line sizes.
The t-mass A 150 inline device is specially designed for the cost-effective measurement of utility gases, in particular compressed air. It is a trending device aimed at sub-metering applications. its 4-wire technology is contained within a rugged compact aluminum housing. It is orderable either with display or as a blind version. Customer-specific settings are saved on the display and can be transferred from one device to another by means of the display.
The conversation was highly helpful to me. I want to know about the suitable sensors that can be used for level measurements for conical tank systems. Mr. Pedro has quickly responded and explained in very ease way. It was nice interacting with him.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.
Great product and customer care! Reliable, fast and honest... I have recently purchased 2 pieces of equipments; their service has been spot on from start to finish, understanding my needs, providing useful advice and rapid assistance when it was required! Highly satisfied, I highly recommend their teams and would definitely work with them again in the future!