Proline t-mass A 150
The flowmeter for cost-effective measurement and easy monitoring of utility gases
- Measuring Range: 0.5 to 1365 kg/h (1.1 to 3003 lb/h)
- Accuracy: Flow: 3 % o.r - 5 % o.f.s.
- Suitable for air, nitrogen, carbon dioxide and argon in small line sizes
- Inline version: nominal diameter DN 15 to 50 (1/2 to 2")
- Hazardous area, metrological, pressure approvals and certificates
Fields of application
- Flow monitoring in Utility gas applications
- Leakage detection in gas networks
- For air, nitrogen, carbon dioxide and argon in small line sizes.
The t-mass A 150 inline device is specially designed for the cost-effective measurement of utility gases, in particular compressed air. It is a trending device aimed at sub-metering applications. its 4-wire technology is contained within a rugged compact aluminum housing. It is orderable either with display or as a blind version. Customer-specific settings are saved on the display and can be transferred from one device to another by means of the display.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.