Dear visitor, the current version of your browser is not supported by Visaya. Please update your browser version to access our website.
Proline t-mass B 150
Reliable and cost-effective flowmeter for utility gases
- Compact verison with adjustable measuring range
- Continuous self-diagnostics and failure monitoring with data memory
- Automatic datarecovery in service call
- Maintenance-free installation with negliable small pressure losses
- Mounting of process connection without process interruption
Fields of application
- Suitable for air, nitrogen, carbon dioxide and argon in circular piping or rectangular ducts
The proline t-mass T150 by Endress+Hauser monitors the flow of conductive and non-conductive liquids continusiouly and reliably and is especially used for water applications. The compact device assures high process safety with its integrated temperature compensation and is also available in hygenic versions. A simple and cost-effective installation is guaranteed due to the guided control menues. The setting auf measurement range and outputs take place individually and can be transmitted to every device auotmatically. The flowmeter is equipped with a integrated data recovery function to save the results in case of a system failure.