Proline t-mass T 150
Thermal mass flow meter for reliable and easy monitoring of liquids
- Measuring Range: 226 to 14 100 000 l/h (60 to 3 730 000 gal/h) (under reference conditions)
- Accuracy: Flow: ±5 % o.f.s.
- Dedicated to the monitoring of conductive and non‐conductive liquids
- Insertion type sensor
- Hazardous area, hygienic, metrological, pressure approvals and certificates
Fields of application
- Flow monitoring in Utility gas applications
- Leakage detection in gas networks
- Combustion airflow
The Proline t-mass T 150 is the first thermal mass liquid flow meter from Endress+Hauser. The t-mass T 150 is designed chiefly for water applications. As it measures independently of the electrical conductivity of a fluid and can be used in a variety of water-based and non-water-based liquids for the purpose of monitoring and trending. Customer-specific settings are saved on the display and can be transferred from one device to another by means of the display
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.