Proline Promag 10H
Electromagnetic flow meter for smallest flow rates with a highly cost-effective transmitter
- Type of medium: Liquids
- Measuring range: 0.06 to 10000 l/min
- Accuracy: ± 0.5 % o.r.
- Process pressure range: up to 40 bar
- Process temperature range: -20 to 150 °C
- Suitable for low conductivity values, for fluids producing buildup
- Hygienic, pressure, metrological approvals and certificates
Fields of application
- Applications in the food and beverage industries
- Life sciences industries
- For fluids producing buildup e.g. milk with a high fat content
- For hygienic applications
The Proline Promag 10H is an electromagnetic flow meter for hygienic applications in the food and beverage and life science industries. Combined with the Promag 10 transmitter for basic applications and direct integration, the Promag 10H measures the flow of liquids in a wide range of applications, at a minimal cost of ownership. It is available in a compact or remote version.
The conversation was highly helpful to me. I want to know about the suitable sensors that can be used for level measurements for conical tank systems. Mr. Pedro has quickly responded and explained in very ease way. It was nice interacting with him.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.
Great product and customer care! Reliable, fast and honest... I have recently purchased 2 pieces of equipments; their service has been spot on from start to finish, understanding my needs, providing useful advice and rapid assistance when it was required! Highly satisfied, I highly recommend their teams and would definitely work with them again in the future!