Proline Promag 10L
Electromagnetic flow meter with a weight-optimized sensor and high cost-effectiveness
- Measuring Range: 9 dm³/min to 162 000 m³/h (2.5 gal/min to 1030 Mgal/d)
- Accuracy: Volume flow: ±0.5 % o.r. ± 2 mm/s (±0.5 % o.r. ± 0.08 in/s)
- Suitable for fluids producing buildup and for abrasive fluids e.g. potter's clay, lime milk, ore slurry
- Process temperature from –20 to 90 °C, configurable with different liner material
- Weight-optimized sensor: Up to 30 % less sensor weight
Fields of application
- For standard applications in the water and wastewater industry
- For abrasive fluids (e.g. potter's clay, lime milk, ore slurry)
- For fluids producing buildup (e.g. wastewater sludge)
The Proline Promag 10L is a versatile electromagnetic flow meter for the water and wastewater industry with a lap-joint flange concept for flexible installation independent of the orientation of the pipe flange pitch diameter. Combined with the Promag 10 transmitter for basic applications and direct integration, the Promag 10L offers accurate liquid flow measurement in a wide range of applications. It will be the preferred solution for customers aiming for minimized cost of ownership.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.